Ladram Bay Beach
Ladram Bay beach is sheltered and a popular destination for bathers and watersports.
Ladram bay has a spectacular sight of red rock stacks formed from caves that over time were hollowed out by the sea to become arches and then eventually collapsed to form the rock stacks.
The beach is accessed through the Hoseasons Ladram Bay Holiday Park.
We have no dog information for Ladram Bay beach.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Ladram Bay Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Sidmouth in Devon is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...