Blackpool Sands Beach
Blackpool Sands is a privately managed beach in a sheltered bay surrounded pines. Unlike the name suggests you actually don’t get sand but fine shingle.
Excellent safe family beach.
Cafe, shop, lifeguard patrol, bathing raft, toilets and showers, disabled facilities, hire of kayaks, wet suits, snorkels and boogie boards.
Blackpool Sands Beach is a Blue Flag Beach.
Blackpool Sands does not allow dogs during the summer.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Stoke Fleming in Devon is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map