Torre Abbey is the main Torquay beach on the promenade. A great family sandy Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Torquay Holiday Park Information
Hoseasons Torquay Holiday Park has a lovely countryside location on the English Riviera near Torquay’s stylish waterfront and award-winning beaches this scenic hillside park offers all you need for a fun-filled family holiday including an indoor pool with flume and spa bath.
In Torquay itself you’ll can stroll through beautiful gardens around the seafront and stop off at pavement cafés pubs and restaurants for a cooling drink.
There’s an amazing range of attractions in the area to keep everyone entertained. Visit Devon’s Crealy Great Adventure Park, take a trip to Babbacombe Model Village or enjoy a day at Paignton Zoo.
Due to steep gradients and steps Torquay Holiday Park is not suitable for wheelchair users or people with severe mobility difficulties.
A choice of two bedroom apartments and two and three bedroom caravans.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots cotsides and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
For more information see the Hoseasons Torquay Holiday Park website
Hoseasons Torquay Holiday Park Reviews