The Blackwater Stream Pub (Dorset)
The Blackwater Stream is a Wetherspoon pub in Poole, Dorset. Our pub offers a range of real ales, craft beers and freshly ground Lavazza coffee. Breakfast is served until noon, with our full food menu available until 11 pm.Phone: 01202642580
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Bournemouth in Dorset is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- The Parkstone and Heatherlands is a Wetherspoon pub in Bournemouth, Dorset. Our pub offers a range of real ales, craft beers and freshly ground Lavazza coffee. Breakfast is served until noon, with our full food menu available until 11 pm.
- Alum Chine beach is a sandy beach popular with families and has a children’s play area and a paddling pool. The beach is not so busy as those closer to Bournemouth Pier and the town centre. Alum Chine Tropical Gardens are nearby. Facilities include toilets, car parking, disabled access, Cafe / Bar / Shop and lifeguards in summer months.
- Durley Chine beach (west cliff) is a good family sandy beach. Water activities include sailing, windsurfing and canoeing and are zoned to allow for safe bathing. Facilities include parking, pub, beach hut and deck chair hire, lifeguards in the summer months, kids zones, toilets, pedalos for hire.
- The Bournemouth Eye Balloon rises to 500ft (150m) over the City of Bournemouth with panoramic views of the Bournemouth and Poole coast, Isle of Wight and the New Forest inland. Riders can see the surrounding area for up to 20 miles from what is the highest public observation point in Bournemouth.
- Bournemouth beach is by the name located by the pier, an all round good family sandy beach with all levels of entertainment and facilities. Some good surfing by the pier but often very crowded. Facilities include car parks, toilets, disabled access, lifeguards between May and September, cafe and restaurants, amusements, piers (Bournemouth and Boscombe), cliff lifts, kid zones, and equipment hire (deck chairs, sun-beds, windbreaks and parasols). Beach huts, day and week hire available, all fitted with chairs and gas stove.
- Beach: West/Pier Beach, Bournemouth View: A stunning location, situated just metres from the beach and Bournemouth pier. What’s on the menu?: Award-winning chefs serve up a fresh, locally sourced menu with an emphasis on great seafood and Dorset produce. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Bournemouth has 7 miles of sandy beach and distributed over this seafront are 250 beach huts for hire with all huts being furnished and come with three deckchairs, a gas ring and bottle. Locations include:Alum Chine Beach Durley Chine Beach Bournemouth West and East Beach Fisherman’s Walk Beach Southbourne Beach Boscombe Beach Beach huts are available for daytime use to a maximum of six people on a daily or weekly hire basis.
- The Russel Cotes Art Gallery and Museum is located next to the Royal Bath Hotel on East Cliff. The building itself is a Grade II listed building originally known as East Cliff Hall. East Cliff Hall was the home of Merton and Annie Russell-Cotes, designed by the architect, John Frederick Fogerty but with significant input from Merton and Annie. Buyilding started in 1897 and was completed in 1901. The house was to be a showcase, not simply for their own enjoyment, but also for the people of Bournemouth to whom it was given. As well as the resident exhibits the museum and gallery hosts ever changing exhibitions, please check the website for opening times and what is currently showing.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...