Charmouth beach is a sand, at low tide, and shingle beach that stretches for Read more [...]
Hoseasons Newlands Park Information
Hoseasons Newlands Park is just 15 minutes’ walk from the famous fossil beach and village at Charmouth this family run park on the beautiful Jurassic coast has been awarded the David Bellamy Silver Award for Conservation and offers you the ideal base for your Dorset holiday. Set on a hillside between Bridport and Lyme Regis this is Thomas Hardy country with rolling hills thatched cottages and pretty harbours and beaches.
For fossil hunters the coastline is a paradise and Weymouth Poole Exeter and Bournemouth are all within easy reach. The surrounding area has a host of tourist attractions including shops harbour side cafe’s and restaurants while the park offers all the facilities you need to make the most of your holiday whatever the weather. Weymouth and Portland Harbour are just 22 miles away.
A choice of apartments caravans and timber lodges.
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (in apartments and lodges only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Dorset Pearl and Dorset Jade apartments)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in Dorset Amber only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Newlands Park website
Hoseasons Newlands Park Reviews