Rockley Park Beach (Dorset)
Rockley Park beach is a small (150m) sandy beach within Poole Harbour that is also known as Rockley Sands and Rockley Point beach. The beach offers some good views into Poole harbour and over to the Purbecks.
The beaches location means that at low tide swimming from the beach is not possible due to strong currents.
Facilities include toilets, beach shop/kiosk, cafe/restuarant, watersports, boat storage and slipway.
Rockley Park Beach is dog friendly and allows dogs all year.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Poole in Dorset is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...