Hoseasons Sandford (Dorset)
Hoseasons Sandford is set in the peaceful Dorset countryside close to the World Heritage Jurassic coastline it’s easy to enjoy an amazing holiday at Sandford. Glorious sandy beaches are close by and you’re not far from the New Forest or the bustling towns of Poole and Bournemouth.
Whatever the weather you’re spoilt for choice here. Fantastic facilities include a heated indoor swimming pool an amazing outdoor swimming pool great bars and tasty places to eat along with an entertainment complex hosting exciting live shows. Feeling sporty? There are even tennis courts table tennis and cycle hire to make the most of!
Children are well catered for with their own clubs for all ages while the more adventurous can try something different with horse riding mountain biking and watersports all available at the park.
A fantastic choice of caravans holiday homes and lodges.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area (except Poole Lodge and Shaftesbury)
- Heating in lounge
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots cotsides and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific accommodation only – please check when booking)
- Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
For more information see the website
7-day Weather Forecast
Light rain today through Monday, with high temperatures rising to 8°C on Saturday.Mostly cloudy until evening.Today's Forecast
-2->787% 58% 7 mph
7:58 am 4:43 pmPartly cloudy starting in the afternoon.Wednesday, Jan 23rd
-0->511% 42% 12 mph
7:57 am 4:45 pmMostly cloudy throughout the day.Thursday, Jan 24th
0->727% 84% 5 mph
7:56 am 4:46 pmLight rain overnight.Friday, Jan 25th
2->869% 67% 3 mph
7:55 am 4:48 pmRain in the morning.Saturday, Jan 26th
2->896% 86% 12 mph
7:53 am 4:50 pmFoggy starting in the evening.Sunday, Jan 27th
2->738% 25% 6 mph
7:52 am 4:51 pmMostly cloudy starting in the evening.Monday, Jan 28th
2->870% 45% 10 mph
7:51 am 4:53 pmWindy and mostly cloudy throughout the day.Tuesday, Jan 29th
3->662% 86% 15 mph
7:49 am 4:55 pm
In this 'you may also like' tab we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do and places to eat.
Booking.com interactive map