Worbarrow Bay beach is mainly pebbles with a little sand. The beach has a st Read more [...]
Hoseasons Swanage Coastal Park Information
Hoseasons Swanage Coastal Park boasts stunning views from its ideal location just a mile from Swanage town centre this relaxing park is perfect for exploring the many delights of wonderful Dorset and East Devon.
Visitors can enjoy the fantastic facilities at the neighbouring park including a health/fitness club pool and bar*. Traditional seaside attractions and the Jurassic Coast are on the doorstep!
Due to steep gradients Swanage Coastal Park is not suitable for persons with mobility difficulties.
Comfortable two and three bedroom caravans and holiday homes.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Signature 2 and 3 only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Supersaver caravans)
- Gas and electricity £5 per night Apr 1-Oct 31 £7.50 per night Nov 1-Mar 31 – payable on arrival
- Cots and highchairs £12.50pw each
- Pets £7 per night each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Swanage Coastal Park website
Hoseasons Swanage Coastal Park Reviews