Hoseasons Swanage Coastal Park
Hoseasons Swanage Coastal Park boasts stunning views from its ideal location just a mile from Swanage town centre this relaxing park is perfect for exploring the many delights of wonderful Dorset and East Devon.
Visitors can enjoy the fantastic facilities at the neighbouring park including a health/fitness club pool and bar*. Traditional seaside attractions and the Jurassic Coast are on the doorstep!
Due to steep gradients Swanage Coastal Park is not suitable for persons with mobility difficulties.
Comfortable two and three bedroom caravans and holiday homes.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Signature 2 and 3 only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Supersaver caravans)
- Gas and electricity £5 per night Apr 1-Oct 31 £7.50 per night Nov 1-Mar 31 – payable on arrival
- Cots and highchairs £12.50pw each
- Pets £7 per night each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the website
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Swanage in Dorset is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map