Church Ope Cove beach is a pebble beach with a small stream on the eastern s Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Osmington Holiday Park Information
Hoseasons Osmington Holiday Park is based in one of Dorset’s finest countryside locations in the peaceful hamlet of Osmington Mills the park is nestled within a beautiful wooded valley – this is the perfect rural retreat.
Osmington has fantastic facilities The Country Club includes a stunning bar and lounge games room and terrace.
If you are looking for some fresh air fun there is a heated outdoor pool with toddler’s splash zone and sunbathing lawn. There is also an outdoor play area and beer garden. The park itself is just 200m from the seaside with a shingle beach and numerous rock pools. For coastal walks a footpath leads from the park and stretches for miles along the coastline.
With fishing and horse riding available locally and located just a short distance from Weymouth with its beautiful harbour and sandy beaches Osmington is in an ideal spot to discover the local area.
A great selection of two and three bedroom luxury lodges.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Osmington Ash Osmington Oak and Oak Gold lodges)
- Gas and electricity included
- Heating throughout
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets (please note there is some privately owned accommodation and owners may have pets)
- Please note there is only parking for one car at the lodges additional parking is available near reception.
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Osmington Holiday Park website
Hoseasons Osmington Holiday Park Reviews