Church Ope Cove beach is a pebble beach with a small stream on the eastern s Read more [...]
Hoseasons Osmington Holiday Park Information
Hoseasons Osmington Holiday Park is based in one of Dorset’s finest countryside locations in the peaceful hamlet of Osmington Mills the park is nestled within a beautiful wooded valley – this is the perfect rural retreat.
Osmington has fantastic facilities The Country Club includes a stunning bar and lounge games room and terrace.
If you are looking for some fresh air fun there is a heated outdoor pool with toddler’s splash zone and sunbathing lawn. There is also an outdoor play area and beer garden. The park itself is just 200m from the seaside with a shingle beach and numerous rock pools. For coastal walks a footpath leads from the park and stretches for miles along the coastline.
With fishing and horse riding available locally and located just a short distance from Weymouth with its beautiful harbour and sandy beaches Osmington is in an ideal spot to discover the local area.
A great selection of two and three bedroom luxury lodges.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Osmington Ash Osmington Oak and Oak Gold lodges)
- Gas and electricity included
- Heating throughout
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets (please note there is some privately owned accommodation and owners may have pets)
- Please note there is only parking for one car at the lodges additional parking is available near reception.
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Osmington Holiday Park website
Hoseasons Osmington Holiday Park Reviews