Hoseasons Warmwell (Dorset)
Set among acres of beautifully landscaped woodland Warmwell is a stunning lodge park with a few surprises up its sleeve! Everyone will enjoy the indoor heated fun pool with flume and water machine. There’s also a 110-metre ski slope! Plus you can try your hand at fishing on our three lakes. Then once the sun goes down the fun continues with Showtime Entertainment in the family club room.
This park is perfectly situated to explore the stunning Jurassic Coast and bustling Weymouth and Dorchester are nearby.
Due to the steep gradients and steps Warmwell is not suitable for wheelchair users or people with severe walking difficulties.
Spacious quality lodges ideal for year round use.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer (except Wareham 1)
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with outdoor furniture (except Wareham 1)
- Double glazed
- Heating in lounge and bedrooms
- Central heating (in Dorchester Blandford 3 and Charminster only)
- Heated towel rail or radiator in bathroom (except Wareham 1)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific lodges only – please check when booking)
- Non smoking lodges available – please check when booking
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Weymouth in Dorset is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...