Hoseasons Whitecairn Holiday Park nestles on a hillside overlooking the spar Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Whitecairn Holiday Park Information
Hoseasons Whitecairn Holiday Park nestles on a hillside overlooking the sparkling waters of Luce Bay Whitecairn boasts panoramic views over the Mull of Galloway to the Isle of Man and beyond. On the edge of pretty Glenluce village and close to sandy beaches you’re ideally located for exploring this picturesque Scottish area.
The park has a launderette, children’s outdoor play area and trout fishing (catch and release) is also available. From April until October guests can use the indoor heated swimming pool at the nearby sister park.
Choose from two and three bedroom caravans and luxury lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Highland 2 and Highland 3 only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Side verandah (in caravans only)
- Verandah with garden furniture (in lodges only)
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in Bladnoch Merrick and Highland 3 only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Whitecairn Holiday Park website
Hoseasons Whitecairn Holiday Park Reviews