Hoseasons Whitecairn Holiday Park (Dumfries and Galloway)
Hoseasons Whitecairn Holiday Park nestles on a hillside overlooking the sparkling waters of Luce Bay Whitecairn boasts panoramic views over the Mull of Galloway to the Isle of Man and beyond. On the edge of pretty Glenluce village and close to sandy beaches you’re ideally located for exploring this picturesque Scottish area.
The park has a launderette, children’s outdoor play area and trout fishing (catch and release) is also available. From April until October guests can use the indoor heated swimming pool at the nearby sister park.
Choose from two and three-bedroom caravans and luxury lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Highland 2 and Highland 3 only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Side verandah (in caravans only)
- Verandah with garden furniture (in lodges only)
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets additional charge (max 2) (in Bladnoch Merrick and Highland 3 only)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Glenluce in Dumfries and Galloway is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...