Hoseasons Luce Bay Holiday Park is a truly unique and peaceful setting adjac Read more [...]
Hoseasons Conifer Lodges Information
Hoseasons Conifer Lodges, beautifully situated amidst mature pine woodlands just 1 mile from the historic market town of Newton Stewart Conifers offers you the ideal away from it all holiday base.
Ideally located for exploring the beautiful surrounding area you are within easy reach of a wealth of scenic and historic attractions.
An 18 hole golf course adjoins the park and there are many other courses including the famous Turnberry less than an hour’s drive away. Anglers enjoy free fishing at nearby Palnure Burn together with abundant opportunities for sea and coarse fishing. There is superb walking in the unspoilt Galloway Forest and excellent mountain bike trails in Kirroughtree with Kirroughtree Visitor Centre within 4 miles. Sandy beaches sheltered coves picturesque fishing villages castles historic monuments and lovely gardens are all close by.
Choice of one two and three bedroom Scandinavian timber lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (except Conifer Lodge)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Heating throughout
- Electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots £10pw and highchairs £5pw each
- Pets £35pw each (max 2) (in specific lodges only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Conifer Lodges website
Hoseasons Conifer Lodges Reviews