- About Us
Hoseasons Southerness Information
Hoseasons Southerness is in a unique location between two miles of beach and the stunning Galloway hills this lively park boasts breathtaking views across the Solway Firth to the Lake District.
It’s the perfect base for a fun-filled holiday. You can enjoy fantastic facilities including an indoor heated 25m pool children’s play areas free kids’ clubs and much more. In the evening the whole family can dine at Coast Bar and Kitchen before getting comfy for fabulous Showtime Entertainment in the Sunset Showbar.
A great place for exploring Dumfries & Galloway and the Borders a championship golf course adjoins the local village and Solway Links is only two minutes from the park.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans or three bedroom lodges.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Fridge/freezer (except Spey)
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Devoran)
- Gas and electricity included
- Heated towel rail or radiator in shower room
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw or short break (max 2) (in specific caravans only – please check when booking)
- Non smoking accommodation available – please check when booking
For more information see the Hoseasons Southerness website
Hoseasons Southerness Reviews