Hoseasons Thorpe Farm Park is centred around an 18th century country house b Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Thorpe Farm Park Info
Hoseasons Thorpe Farm Park is centred around an 18th century country house boasting its own heritage woodland fabulous bistro and craft and farm shop this superbly located park sits in beautiful Teesdale at the gateway to the spectacular North Yorkshire Dales and Moors.
Wonderful walks number among the wealth of attractions to suit all ages and tastes locally while Barnard Castle and enchanting Richmond are both nearby.
A selection of superb two and three bedroom caravans perfect for family holidays or short breaks at any time of year.
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Thorpe Farm Park website
Hoseasons Thorpe Farm Park Reviews