White Sands Bay is a sandy beach with golden sands and a large area of Read more [...]
Hoseasons Belhaven Bay Information
Hoseasons Belhaven Bay nestles in a sheltered location in the John Muir Country Park on the beautiful East Lothian coastline this peaceful park sits between historic Dunbar and the sea. A proud holder of the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation the park is perfectly situated for exploring Edinburgh just 30 minutes’ drive or train journey away. Superb golf bird watching rambling sandy beaches fishing wakeboarding surfing pony riding and a leisure centre are all available locally.
Very comfortable spacious three bedroom caravans double glazed and centrally heated for year round comfort.
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Belhaven Bay website
Hoseasons Belhaven Bay Reviews