Hoseasons Pease Bay Holiday Park (East Lothian)
Hoseasons Pease Bay Holiday Park boasts a truly stunning setting with direct beach access Pease Bay unites peace tranquility and an idyllic location with a host of fun family facilities. A perfect base to relax and enjoy this area of Scotland.
Bike hire surfing watersports and golf are available locally. Discounts are available for a selection of local activities and attractions.
Award-winning beaches panoramic coastal views birdwatching walking and golf are among the wealth of delights close at hand Northumberland and cosmopolitan Edinburgh are within an hours drive.
A fantastic collection of caravans holiday homes and lodges in a stunning beach front location.
- TV with selected Freeview channels/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Picnic table
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Some caravans have been adapted for visitors with disabilities – please check when booking
For more information see the website
7-day Weather Forecast
Light rain today through Saturday, with high temperatures rising to 7°C on Saturday.Mostly cloudy throughout the day.Today's Forecast
-0->369% 73% 8 mph
8:22 am 4:21 pmMostly cloudy starting in the evening.Wednesday, Jan 23rd
-1->314% 13% 6 mph
8:20 am 4:23 pmPartly cloudy until evening.Thursday, Jan 24th
0->423% 45% 7 mph
8:19 am 4:25 pmMostly cloudy throughout the day and windy overnight.Friday, Jan 25th
0->668% 80% 10 mph
8:17 am 4:27 pmLight rain and windy in the evening.Saturday, Jan 26th
3->789% 98% 14 mph
8:16 am 4:29 pmPartly cloudy until evening.Sunday, Jan 27th
1->540% 32% 14 mph
8:14 am 4:32 pmMostly cloudy starting in the evening.Monday, Jan 28th
1->523% 13% 9 mph
8:12 am 4:34 pmWindy starting in the afternoon, continuing until evening, and foggy starting in the evening.Tuesday, Jan 29th
2->557% 64% 13 mph
8:10 am 4:36 pm
In this 'you may also like' tab we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do and places to eat.
Booking.com interactive map