Hoseasons Pease Bay Holiday Park (East Lothian)
Hoseasons Pease Bay Holiday Park boasts a truly stunning setting with direct beach access Pease Bay unites peace tranquility and an idyllic location with a host of fun family facilities. A perfect base to relax and enjoy this area of Scotland.
Bike hire surfing watersports and golf are available locally. Discounts are available for a selection of local activities and attractions.
Award-winning beaches panoramic coastal views birdwatching walking and golf are among the wealth of delights close at hand Northumberland and cosmopolitan Edinburgh are within an hours drive.
A fantastic collection of caravans holiday homes and lodges in a stunning beach front location.
- TV with selected Freeview channels/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Picnic table
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Some caravans have been adapted for visitors with disabilities – please check when booking
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Dunbar in East Lothian is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...