White Sands Bay is a sandy beach with golden sands and a large area of Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Thurston Manor Information
Hoseasons Thurston Manor is enviably situated in the heart of the picturesque East Lothian countryside in the grounds of a former Scottish country estate Thurston Manor offers the perfect base to explore this beautiful corner of Scotland. The park is located amongst 175 acres at the foot of the Lammermuir Hills and offers an idyllic setting for family holidays.
Walk for miles along glorious sandy beaches or visit the quaint historic coastal towns of Dunbar Eyemouth and Berwick-upon-Tweed which are all within easy reach of the park. For those looking for a little more hustle and bustle discover the delights of Edinburgh under an hour drive away ideal for couples and families looking to combine a relaxing country break with a big city day out.
With a superb choice of accommodation from top quality caravans to luxury lodges access to a first class leisure club with indoor heated pool and family entertainment Thurston Manor provides the perfect choice for the whole family. Bike hire and surfing are available locally. Discounts are available for a selection of local activities and attractions.
A range of quality two and three bedroom caravans and lodges in a stunning countryside location.
- TV with selected Freeview channels/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Picnic bench
- Gas and electricity included
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- Complimentary welcome pack including tea and coffee
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Thurston Manor website
Hoseasons Thurston Manor Reviews