Hoseasons Cowden Holiday Park is set in 36 acres of idyllic countryside just 3 miles from popular Hornsea this ideally located park sits a short walk from a sandy beach. Perfect for exploring the numerous attractions around Yorkshire’s unique and beautiful coastline.
Hornsea also hosts a renowned factory outlet and Yorkshire’s largest freshwater lake while Beverley and Hull are both easily accessible. York is an hours’ drive.
A choice of two and three-bedroom caravans.
- A flat-screen TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Garden furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Pets free of charge (max 2) (in specific caravans only)
- All non-smoking accommodation
Our 7 day weather forecast for Cowden in East Riding of Yorkshire
Expect a temp in the range 11.7℃ to 13.3℃ with wind speed 8.2 m/sec (NNE)
Expect a temp in the range 11.4℃ to 12.3℃ with wind speed 4.8 m/sec (N)
Expect a temp in the range 7℃ to 9.7℃ with wind speed 1.6 m/sec (WSW)
Expect a temp in the range 13.5℃ to 14.6℃ with wind speed 3.7 m/sec (SSW)
Expect a temp in the range 15.1℃ to 16.5℃ with wind speed 3.3 m/sec (W)
Expect a temp in the range 12.2℃ to 12.8℃ with wind speed 2.3 m/sec (N)
Expect a temp in the range 10.3℃ to 13.2℃ with wind speed 1.8 m/sec (NNW)
Weather forecast from Yr, delivered by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and NRK
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.