Hoseasons Barmston Farm
Hoseasons Barmston Farm is a small collection of caravans and cottages lies in a tranquil park setting on the edge of the sleepy village of Woodmansey where you can enjoy long walks around the surrounding meadows and well stocked fishing lake.
Explore the historic market town of Beverley just 2 miles from the park or further a field discover a wealth of local attractions picturesque villages and the glorious sandy beaches of the East Yorkshire coast.
A choice of comfortable three bedroom caravans or two bedroom cottages.
- TV with Freeview/DVD/CD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the website
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Woodmansey in East Riding of Yorkshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map