The Mock Turtle Tea Shop (East Sussex)
- InformationPhone: 01273 327380
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Brighton in East Sussex is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- 6th July 2019-7th July 2019Paddle Round the Pier is a FREE beach festival located at Hove Lawns and features the very best in water, street and urban sports, live music and family entertainment. Paddle has always appealed to surfers and water-sports enthusiasts, with all the usual suspects from Surfing, Kayaking, Windsurfing, Stand-up Paddle Boarding and Kitesurfing. With so much fantastic fun to be had with great prizes and a chance to try things for yourself on our 20 meter long demo pool.
- Sea Life Centre in Brighton offers a fun and educational day out whatever the weather. With over 150 species and 57 displays, you will be hard pressed to find a more enjoyable day for the whole family! Watch in amazement as giant turtles and sharks glide above you in our underwater tunnel. Visit the Tropical Reef – Complete with a shark encircled wreck and breath taking tropical coral, you can make it your own adventure! Do not miss the jelly fish spectacular that will bring these amazing creatures closer and showcase their beauty and mysterious lives. The children will love this new display as well as the behind the scenes tour where they can learn more about how all the marine life displayed in the centre is cared for to ensure that you get the best views and most knowledge that they can offer. The facilities are fantastic for everyone but no dogs allowed here! Adults pay £16.20 and children aged 3 – 14 pay £11.40.Disabled Parking – on Madeira Drive. Disabled persons toilet Guide Dogs Permitted No dogs (Guide dogs accepted) Ramp/Level Access – apart from auditorium. Wheelchair user accessible – apart from auditorium.Parking On street parking only Railway station within 5 miles Railway station within walking distance No Smoking Baby changing On-Site cafe/restaurant Gift shop Toilets
- The Brighton Royal Pavilion is a former royal residence. It was built in three campaigns, beginning in 1787, as a seaside retreat for George, Prince of Wales, from 1811 Prince Regent. It is often referred to as the Brighton Pavilion. It is built in the Indo-Saracenic style prevalent in India for most of the 19th century, with the most extravagant chinoiserie interiors ever executed in the British Isles.
- At Lucky Beach Cafe we serve local sourced food and drink in our fishermans arch situated between the 2 piers overlooking Brighton beach What’s on the menu?: Breakfasts, sandwiches & burgers. Fully licensed. Open all year round and check our website as we frequently hold events on the beach.
- Brighton Theatre Royal was opened on 27 June 1807 after the Prince of Wales gave Royal Assent for the theatre to be built. Today this grade II listed building is one of the oldest working theatres in the UK with a fine example of a regency auditorium.
- Brighton beach is a long pebble beach attached to a vibrant town on the south coast under an hour’s journey from London. Although not one of the prettiest beaches in the UK it boasts an excellent location within Brighton and Hove. As one of the best entertainment stretches in the UK you have plenty to do in the day and also at night with pier, seaside arcades, funfairs and the classic Regency architecture of Brighton itself. The historic seafront Volks Electric Railway runs all the way to Brighton Marina from Brighton Pier regularly during the Summer season. If you include Brighton and Hove Beach you have nearly 11km of the seafront. Facilities are wide ranged as would expect: toilets, cafe, restaurants and bars, Brighton Pier, promenade, seaside arcades, funfair, electric railway, entertainment, beach volleyball.
- Brighton Museum and Art Gallery is situated in the Pavilion Gardens. The museum and art gallery occupied its current situation in the building in 1902. The museum galleries include 20th Century Art & Design, and Fashion & clothes from the 18th century to the present day. Also many collections of art, paintings, drawings and prints from all over the world.
- The Brighton Clock Tower (also known as the Jubilee Clock Tower) is a Grade II listed free-standing clock tower in the centre of Brighton. Built in 1888 in commemoration of Queen Victoria’s Golden Jubilee, the distinctive structure included innovative structural features and became a landmark in the popular and fashionable seaside resort.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...