Covehurst Bay, also known as Fairlight Glen beach is mainly shingle with som Read more [...]
Hoseasons Beauport Holiday Park Information
Hoseasons Beauport Holiday Park nestles on a wooded hillside on the edge of Hastings this beautifully landscaped park sits in one of Sussex’s renowned scenic gems. Enjoying easy access to the A21 a superb club completes the picture for this sought-after park with a real ‘country club’ ambience. Two golf courses await nearby amid fabulous scenery the Sussex coast and Kent are both easily accessible.
Choose from a range of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen included (except Bronze)
- Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze accommodation only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Bronze accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Beauport Holiday Park website
Hoseasons Beauport Holiday Park Reviews