Covehurst Bay, also known as Fairlight Glen beach is mainly shingle with som Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Coghurst Hall Info
Hoseasons Coghurst Hall is set within a well appointed park is located within a gentle valley among 50 acres of woodland and offers a great retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The large well stocked fishing lake is ideal for anglers of all ages and abilities and you’ll find plenty of country walks to enjoy too!
Kids will have hours of fun in the indoor pool whilst adults can relax in the spa bath and sauna. Top quality entertainment for the whole family to enjoy at weekends and through the main school holidays completes the picture. Hastings is within easy reach and is bursting full of shops and fine restaurants. With its long promenade popular beach and all the attractions you’d expect from a seaside resort you’ll find plenty to keep the whole family occupied.
A choice of two three and four bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen included (except Bronze)
- Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze accommodation only)
- Beds made up for arrival (in Gold Plus 3 and Gold Plus 4 only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in the party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Bronze accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Coghurst Hall website
Hoseasons Coghurst Hall Reviews