Camber Sands beach is hidden behind dunes and is a popular family sandy beac Read more [...]
Hoseasons Rye Harbour Information
Hoseasons Rye Harbour, whatever your taste Rye Harbour offers you the perfect setting for a relaxing holiday – a splendid location on the South Coast next to a nature reserve and just a mile from the beach.
Battle (of 1066 fame) is close by and the historic south coast Cinque Port of Rye is nearby – its ancient town centre with cobbled streets and timber framed buildings and the constant bustle of its fascinating fishing harbour offer a wealth of interests.
Choose from comfortable two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen included (except Bronze)
- Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze accommodation only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Rye Harbour Bronze 2 sleeps 4)
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Bronze and Silver 2 (pets) accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Rye Harbour website
Hoseasons Rye Harbour Reviews