Hoseasons Winchelsea Sands (East Sussex)
Hoseasons Winchelsea Sands is in an enviable location just a short stroll from the beach. Winchelsea Sands backs onto open fields and commands delightful views of the glorious Sussex downs.
An excellent base for exploring this beautiful and peaceful corner of England a host of orchards hop fields and pretty villages surround the park. Historic Rye the ancient Cinque Ports the numerous attractions of Canterbury and many places of interest are all within easy reach.
Among the facilities for you to enjoy on the park are an attractive outdoor heated pool children’s play areas and a children’s club. Once the sun goes down you can relax or be entertained by the occasional shows and dancing in the family entertainment venue.
Spacious two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen included (except Bronze)
- Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze accommodation only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Winchelsea Budget 2 (sleeps 4))
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Bronze accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Rye in East Sussex is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...