Camber Sands beach is hidden behind dunes and is a popular family sandy beac Read more [...]
Hoseasons Winchelsea Sands Information
Hoseasons Winchelsea Sands is in an enviable location just a short stroll from the beach. Winchelsea Sands backs onto open fields and commands delightful views of the glorious Sussex downs.
An excellent base for exploring this beautiful and peaceful corner of England a host of orchards hop fields and pretty villages surround the park. Historic Rye the ancient Cinque Ports the numerous attractions of Canterbury and many places of interest are all within easy reach.
Among the facilities for you to enjoy on the park are an attractive outdoor heated pool children’s play areas and a children’s club. Once the sun goes down you can relax or be entertained by the occasional shows and dancing in the family entertainment venue.
Spacious two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen included (except Bronze)
- Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze accommodation only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Winchelsea Budget 2 (sleeps 4))
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs available for hire
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Bronze accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Winchelsea Sands website
Hoseasons Winchelsea Sands Reviews