Seaford Bay Beach
Seaford Bay beach is one end of an approximate 4 miles of sand and shingle beach to the West of the the chalk cliffs of Seaford Head Nature Reserve.
Facilities include car parking, food, toilets and zones in place for watersports.
Seaford Bay beach, dogs not allowed on the main beach between May 1st and September 30th.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Seaford in East Sussex is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map