Hoseasons Weeley Bridge (Essex)
Hoseasons Weeley Bridge is peacefully set in beautifully landscaped grounds around a tree-lined fishing lake. Weeley Bridge sits just 10 minutes drive from the bright lights of bustling Clacton-on-Sea. Relax and enjoy the best of both worlds!
Traditional seaside fun awaits in popular Clacton while country parks vineyards and a host of scenic and historic delights pepper the beautiful countryside of inland Essex. There is a shop in the local village.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in Bronze caravans only)
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Clacton-on-Sea in Essex is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...