Roydon Marina Village truly offers you the best of both worlds – a picturesq Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Roydon Marina Village Info
Roydon Marina Village truly offers you the best of both worlds – a picturesque marina and countryside setting just 30 minutes by rail from England’s most vibrant city! Perfect for either romantic breaks or leisurely family holidays the contemporary lodges sit within the Lee Valley Regional Park. The village train station is conveniently placed at the entrance to the park offering quick and easy access into Stratford and central London. Leave the car behind and enjoy all the sights shows shops and fabulous attractions this cosmopolitan city has to offer.
With a 32-acre marina the park is perfect for walking and cycling and the local area provides superb activities to suit everyone.
Superior high quality holiday homes and lodges some with outdoor hot tubs and enclosed gardens.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Elm VIP and Roydon Lodge VIP only)
- Flat screen TV/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Gas and electricity included
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and high chairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in specific Elm and Roydon Lodge VIP only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Roydon Marina Village website
Hoseasons Roydon Marina Village Reviews