Hoseasons Seawick Holiday Village offers a special atmosphere and everything Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons St Osyth Beach Info
St Osyth Beach offers a special atmosphere and everything a family holiday should be sun fun and so much to do you’ll be spoilt for choice!
There’s an excellent range of facilities at St Osyth Beach together with an entertainment programme that includes sports competitions dancing and cabaret children get to join the entertainment team for children’s fun time with games competitions sports and dancing.
You are ideally located for exploring the lovely rolling Essex countryside and gentle coastline; St Osyth’s beach is only 5 minute walk away. August brings the carnival and air show to town and ancient Colchester with its castle museums and award-winning zoo is an easy drive.
Visitors have the use of facilities at Seawick Holiday Park its just a 15 minute walk along a country road between the two.
Choose from two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen included (except Bronze)
- Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze accommodation only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Bronze accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons St Osyth Beach website
Hoseasons St Osyth Beach Reviews