The Forest of Dean covers 35 square miles between the rivers Severn and Wye. Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Whitemead Forest Park Info
Hoseasons Whitemead Forest Park is peacefully tucked away amongst the rolling hills and majestic woodland of the beautiful Forest of Dean Whitemead Forest Park complements its magical setting with a truly spectacular array of facilities. The perfect escape for couples groups and families alike.
Whatever you’re looking for you’ll find it here! From the thrills of high-energy sports such as body zorbing and tree climbing for the adventurous to the host of super-indulgent relaxing beauty treatment available in the fantastic pool and spa complex Whitemead boasts something to suit all ages and tastes.
Further afield the forest plays host to a charming cocktail of laid-back woodland walks and challenging outdoor pursuits while charming shops cafes and restaurants abound in the wealth of sleepy villages and cosy market towns of the surrounding area.
A select choice of modern apartments log cabins and lodges.
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in the party total
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Whitemead Forest Park website
Hoseasons Whitemead Forest Park Reviews