Hoseasons Whitemead Forest Park (Gloucestershire)
Hoseasons Whitemead Forest Park is peacefully tucked away amongst the rolling hills and majestic woodland of the beautiful Forest of Dean Whitemead Forest Park complements its magical setting with a truly spectacular array of facilities. The perfect escape for couples groups and families alike.
Whatever you’re looking for you’ll find it here! From the thrills of high-energy sports such as body zorbing and tree climbing for the adventurous to the host of super-indulgent relaxing beauty treatment available in the fantastic pool and spa complex Whitemead boasts something to suit all ages and tastes.
Further afield the forest plays host to a charming cocktail of laid-back woodland walks and challenging outdoor pursuits while charming shops cafes and restaurants abound in the wealth of sleepy villages and cosy market towns of the surrounding area.
A select choice of modern apartments log cabins and lodges.
- TV with Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in the party total
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...