Hoseasons Plas Talgarth is set in acres of parkland at the southern tip of t Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Plas Talgarth Information
Hoseasons Plas Talgarth is set in acres of parkland at the southern tip of the Snowdonia National Park just five miles from the beautiful beaches of Aberdyfi and Tywyn.
With its own cosy welsh pub and plenty of activities including indoor and outdoor swimming pools this resort has a truly welcoming atmosphere. Machynlleth and the traditional seaside resort of Aberystwyth are within easy reach and there are numerous beaches nearby along with the Tall-y-llyn steam railway. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing break with friends or an exploring holiday with family Plas Talgarth is the ideal choice.
Choose from apartments villas and bungalows set in and around the mansion house.
- Interactive TV with internet email and movies on demand*
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Electricity by meter reading
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and highchairs £10pw each
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Plas Talgarth website
Hoseasons Plas Talgarth Reviews