Hoseasons Blackwood Forest Lodges is tucked away deep in 270 hectares of tow Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Blackwood Forest Lodges Info
Hoseasons Blackwood Forest Lodges is tucked away deep in 270 hectares of towering beech trees Blackwood Forest unites a truly idyllic escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life with the ultimate in luxury lodge living. A superb unique retreat in blissful harmony with nature perfect for family holidays and short breaks at any time of year.
Together with excellent opportunities for enjoying outdoor pursuits and the New Forest the surrounding area hosts many popular delights including wildlife parks Beaulieu Motor Museum Highclere Castle (TV’s Downton) and Portsmouth. London is only an hour away.
Peace tranquillity and an abundance of flora and fauna await in this wonderful park which sits entirely within the Forestry Commission Estate ideal for exploring by foot or bike.
A selection of spacious luxury timber lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (except Copper Beech lodges)
- Flat screen TV
- Kitchen including microwave and dishwasher
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels and hot tub towels (in Golden Oak lodges only)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Heated throughout
- Electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £5 per night each
- Pets £10 per night each (max 4) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Blackwood Forest Lodges website
Hoseasons Blackwood Forest Lodges Reviews