Barton On Sea beach is a shingle beach backed by cliffs some 4km to the east Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Shorefield Country Park Information
Hoseasons Shorefield Country Park enjoys a beautiful setting within walking distance of the coast this large park sits in 100 acres of delightful parkland.
Shorefield is just 3 miles from the New Forest – offering you the freedom to roam and explore its unique natural treasures. Deer spotting and watching the famous ponies are musts for any visitor!
This fabulous area boasts many attractions to suit everyone in the family. Lymington is renowned for its sailing historic street market diverse shops and ferries for day trips to the Isle of Wight. Beaulieu Motor Museum Exbury Gardens Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World are also nearby.
Bournemouth and Poole are just a 30 minute drive away.
Comfortable chalets caravans lodges cottages and a house.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Superior and Signature accommodation only)
- DVD (except Supersaver chalets and Standard caravans)
- Additional TV in master bedroom (in Superior and Signature lodges only)
- Wi-Fi (from 25 July 2015)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels (in Superior Lodge 2 3 and 4 Superior 2 (sleeps 5) Superior 2 and Superior Lodge Xtra 2 only)
- Beds are made up for your arrival (except Supersaver chalets)
- Double glazed (except Supersaver chalets)
- Gas and electricity – £5 per night Apr 1-Oct 31 £7.50 per night Nov 1-Mar 31 – payable on arrival
- Heated throughout (except Supersaver chalets)
- Garden furniture (except Supersaver chalets and Standard caravans)
- Cots and highchairs £12.50pw each
- Pets £7 per day each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Shorefield Country Park website
Hoseasons Shorefield Country Park Reviews