Eastney beach is a shingle beach with some sand as the tide goes out.
This beach is shingle and offers a camp site and caravan park and is ideal for swimming, wind surfing, fishing and other water sports. The facilities are good with parking for over 300 cars and excellent water quality but no lifeguard.
Eastney Beach is a naturist beach and well frequented.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Eastney Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Portsmouth in Hampshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map