Silver Bay Beach (Isle Of Anglesey)
Silver Bay beach is an isolated sandy beach and great location to get away from the crowds. The bay curves round with either end being low rocky headlands and faces south into Cymyran Bay.
At low tide you have a large expanse of sand with rock pools to explore.
You have a holiday village that for those fortunate to be staying at has the best access. We belive you can access through the holiday village for a charge.
Silver Bay Beach has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Silver Bay Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Rhoscolyn in Isle of Anglesey is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...