Bembridge Beach (Isle of Wight)
Bembridge Beach is a shallow banking beach making it perfect for families with small children.
The beach is surrounded on three sides by the sea so this makes it an interesting and diverse beach. One side is stoney and has rock pool areas while other parts are sand and suitable for bathing.
This beach is also considered good for fishing and many anglers can be spotted along the shoreline. A word of warning about the tide though as it does come in very high leaving very little beach.
It is a great beach for coastal walks and shell collecting too!
Facilities include hotel car parking, toilets and a cafe that offers cooked food, cakes, ice cream, tea and coffee.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Bembridge Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Bembridge in Isle of Wight is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...