Hoseasons Woodside Lodge Retreat
Hoseasons Woodside Lodge Retreat is part of our Evermore Lodge Collection a blissful haven of peace and tranquillity nestling in a secluded beachside location between Cowes and Fishbourne. Boasting a private beach and surrounded by the lush woodland teeming wildlife and serene waters of a truly heavenly Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty this rural idyll unlocks unrivalled opportunities for romantic escapes and families seeking to get back to nature.
Complementing the stunning setting next to picturesque Wootton Creek each lodge hosts a high-end design that unites sumptuous bedding and contemporary luxury features – some with outdoor hot tubs – to maximise relaxation. Factor in red squirrels and this enchanting base will charm any lover of the great outdoors!
Bring a canoe or small boat to enjoy the private beach and glorious local waters while bustling Ryde the international yachting hub of Cowes and many quaint villages and towns await nearby. The famous fishing and watersports of the south are easily accessible.
A choice of luxury two three and four bedroom lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Premier lodges only)
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Additional flat screen TV in bedrooms (in Premier lodges only)
- iPod docking station
- Games console
- Kitchen including microwave dishwasher fridge/freezer and washer dryer
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Use of bathrobes (in Premier lodges only)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Pets 70pw each (in specific accommodation only)
- Complimentary welcome pack on arrival
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the website
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Cowes in Isle of Wight is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map