Hoseasons Rookley Country Park is set in 23 acres of beautiful parkland this Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Rookley Country Park Info
Hoseasons Rookley Country Park is set in 23 acres of beautiful parkland this immaculately landscaped park enjoys a secluded yet central location at the heart of the Isle of Wight. Just a short drive from medieval Carisbrooke Castle and the idyllic village of Godshill this is a perfect base for exploring the many delights this magical island has to offer.
With two well-stocked fishing lakes the park hosts an array of excellent facilities including indoor and outdoor pools a relaxed bar and restaurant and a stunning lakeside terrace and family entertainment venue. Neighbouring Godshill village boasts chocolate-box cottages country pubs family restaurants and unique shops while miles of unspoilt cycle and walking paths including the popular Sunshine Trail are on your doorstep. Abundant family attractions await nearby.
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans and two bedroom cottages.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Godshill Cottage only)
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each (subject to availability)
- Pets £25pw each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Rookley Country Park website
Hoseasons Rookley Country Park Reviews