Yarmouth Beach (Isle of Wight)
Yarmouth Beach is a tiny but sandy strip of beach edging the coast line of this town.
The town is a port dating back to 991 now turned into a tourist spot but it is not really a bathing beach.
There are facilities in Yarmouth including shops and cafes and you can enjoy a boat trip or follow the cycle or foot path to Freshwater and visit the local attractions like Fort Victoria.
We have no current information on dog restrictions for Yarmouth Beach.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Yarmouth in Isle of Wight is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...