Hoseasons New Beach (Kent)
Hoseasons New Beach is one of the finest places in the south east for a family holiday. There’s so much to do around and about you’ll have difficulty deciding where to go next. You can even pop over to France for the day.
There are competitions fun and games for your children during the day entertainment in the evening and a large screen television. This leaves you free to relax and enjoy the heated indoor pool play darts or pool try your luck in the amusement arcade or have a quiet drink with friends and family in the bar. Once the children’s entertainment has finished in the main ballroom it’s time for you to have fun with entertainment ranging from dancing live music discos and cabaret show time.
There is also a cafe with takeaway a supermarket and a launderette to help with the essentials.
Comfortable two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen included (except Bronze)
- Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze accommodation only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Bronze 2 (sleeps 4))
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Bronze accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Due to car parking arrangements New Beach may not be suitable for wheelchair users or persons with walking difficulties
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Dymchurch in Kent is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...