Hoseasons Alberta Holiday Park
Hoseasons Alberta Holiday Park is located in Seasalter to the west of popular Whitstable in Kent and boasts a beach virtually on its doorstep. This easily accessible park unites a superb location with fun-packed family facilities, with a superb outdoor heated pool and a safe children’s splash pool to enjoy or in the evenings why not relax in the family entertainment centre.
Seasalter is an excellent base for exploring this beautiful county of Kent, with Whitstable famed for its oysters, hosting shops pubs and restaurants while historic Canterbury, Rochester, and Kent’s many coastal resorts like Broadstairs offering excellent day trips.
Facilities at the Alberta Holiday Park include:
- Outdoor heated pool
- Clubhouse and entertainment venue
- Wi-Fi access (in club area)
- Kids club 5-14s
- Dining area and takeaway
- Family bar
- Outdoor adventure playground (over 5s)
- Mini mart store
Choose from a range of comfortable two bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen included (except Bronze)
- Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Bronze accommodation only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs (charges apply)
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets, max 2 in Bronze accommodation only (charges apply)
- All non-smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Whitstable in Kent is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...