Hoseasons Queenshill Lodges is peacefully positioned well equipped and insul Read more [...]
- About Us
Hoseasons Queenshill Lodges Info
Hoseasons Queenshill Lodges is peacefully positioned well equipped and insulated these timber lodges offer you first class accommodation in a landscape of gently rolling countryside. Just 8 miles from sandy beaches this is an ideal touring base for Dumfries and Galloway Wigtownshire and the rest of Scotland’s South West Border country. Golf riding fishing and sailing are available locally. Edinburgh is 100 miles by car.
You can also enjoy day trips to Ireland (fast Seacat or ferry) from Stranraer.
Spacious timber lodges.
- Kitchen including microwave fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Electricity by meter reading
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £25pw each (max 2)
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Queenshill Lodges website
Hoseasons Queenshill Lodges Reviews