St Annes Beach
St Annes Beach is a few miles down the coast from Blackpool and St Anne’s is a great contrast to the bustling Blackpool Beaches.
The beach is very long, and when the tide is out it can take a long walk to get to the sea. It also often seems as though the tide never comes in.
Facilities include parking, toilets, food options and pier.
St Annes Beach has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
St Annes beach, dogs not allowed on the stretch between the old pier and the cinema, May 1st to September 30th.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Blackpool in Lancashire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map