Morecambe North Beach (Lancashire)
Morecambe North beach is a sand and shingle beach within a traditional seaside town with amusements and promenade.
You have views over the sands of Morecambe Bay.
Facilities include toilets, cafes, bars, parking, promenade, seasonal lifeguards and an adjacent children’s playground.
Morecambe North Beach has been awarded a regional Seaside Award.
Morecambe North beach does not allow dogs between 1st May and 30th September.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Morecambe in Lancashire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...