- About Us
Hoseasons Ribby Hall Village Info
Hoseasons Ribby Hall Village is set in over 100 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds Ribby Hall Village is the ideal choice for a short break or holiday taken any time of the year.
Situated close to the small rural village of Wrea Green and the historical market town of Kirkham guests can also enjoy the bright lights of Blackpool and the coastal towns of Lytham and St Annes only 10 minutes drive away.
This friendly holiday village offers a wealth of indoor and outdoor leisure activities for all the family to enjoy whatever the weather. Those looking for relaxation can escape to the spectacular day Spa and there are plenty of places to eat and drink including the ever popular Starbucks and Papa John’s pizza store and takeaway.
Ribby Hall Village has a choice of luxurious and spacious cottages and a lodge all with two or three bedrooms. Cottages can sleep up to six people and are tastefully furnished with all you need for your stay.
Luxurious cottages ideal for short breaks and holidays all year round.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath with overhead shower
- Master double with ensuite shower
- Bed linen duvets and towels
- Extra towels available*
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Patio with garden furniture
- Central heating
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- No pets
- All non smoking accommodation
For more information see the Hoseasons Ribby Hall Village website
Hoseasons Ribby Hall Village Reviews