- Moggs Eye Beach is an unspoilt, sandy beach with a wide sandy area that slopes down into the sea. This beach is surrounded by sand dunes with steps leading over the dunes to a picnic area and spacious car park with a toilet block. This is a good beach for swimming, surfing and fishing and has some great walks nearby with the nearest town being Mablethorpe. This dog-friendly beach is popular for dog walkers as it is never too busy and is a perfectly safe environment away from the roadside with no restrictions in place. Wildlife thrives on this natural and unspoilt Lincolnshire coastline and is a haven for birdwatchers, nature lovers and conservationists. Facilities at the beach include car parking, toilets and picnic area. It is worth noting that this same beach stretch can be accessed from the Huttoft beach car park.
- Hoseasons Grange Leisure Park is ideally located close to the golden sandy beaches and traditional seaside resorts of Mablethorpe and Sutton-on-Sea the perfect holiday retreat to escape unwind and relax or to explore all that Lincolnshire has to offer. Quaint market towns picturesque villages historic Lincoln and the picturesque Lincolnshire Wolds are all within easy reach. A choice of two and three bedroom caravans.Flat screen TV with Freeview Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen and duvets Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Double glazed Gas and electricity included Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £20pw each (max 2) (in specific Bronze accommodation only) All non smoking accommodation
- Mablethorpe town beach is quiet and very beautiful with a large expanse of sandy beach which is always clean and offers a fun park and paddling pool, amusements and restaurants. Mablethorpe has everything you need for a great day out at the beach and the sand train drops you at various points along the beach, an RNLI station and lots of sand! There are plenty of fish and chip outlets which are good value for money after you have worked up an appetite digging or paddling in the sea. Mablethorpe is one of those lovely seaside places where everyone can find something they like. For those who enjoy the noise and bright lights there are the rides, entertainments and amusement arcades along the seafront and High Street and for those who prefer a more traditional seaside escape there are miles of lovely beach, with rocks pools, dunes, donkey rides and ice-creams. If the weather isn’t great, there is the Seal Sanctuary and many other places to visit a little way inland. Facilities include toilets (disabled), restaurants, disabled access ramp, beach hut hire, deck chair hire and parking available.
- Huttoft Beach is an unspoilt, sandy beach and dune system that sits just to the north of Moggs Eye beach. The beach is also known as Huttoft Car Terrace beach due to the ability to park on the beach itself, although you need to be careful as the sand can be deep due to being blown around. Facilities at the beach include car parking alongside the beach itself and toilets.
- Sutton-on-sea beach is a sandy, clean beach and a very peaceful spot ideal for families who want a quiet day out at the beach. This beach is never crowded and has beach huts or chalets that you can hire to shelter in or just to store all the beach essentials that children need to have with them. There is a large wreck of a ship lying just off shore so watch the signs indicating where it is. It’s a great beach for swimming and also has a bowling green close to the beach. There is also a miniature helicopter on the beach to wow the kids and the sands stretch right up the coast to Mablethorpe if you fancy a walk! Deck chairs and windbreaks for hire, restaurant/cafe, toilets, disabled access, parking (Pay and display), seasonal lifeguards.
- Enjoying an enviable location this park sits opposite a long stretch of dune-backed Blue Flag golden beach. Boasting a vast array of facilities with something to suit everyone this is an ideal choice for a seaside family holiday to remember. Ideally situated for exploring the many family attractions in the area you are almost midway between Skegness and Cleethorpes. Pleasure Island Theme Park and historic Lincoln with its excellent shops and magnificent cathedral are both close by. You’ll be spoilt for choice at Golden Sands. The heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools offer hours of splashing fun for all while a fishing lake multi-sports court go karts and kids clubs are just some of the all-weather activities available. Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans.TV Kitchen including microwave Shower Bed linen included (except Standard) Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only) Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard) Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area Gas and electricity included Babies must be included in party total Cots cotsides and highchairs £12pw each Group bookings may be subject to restrictions Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)
- Linkage Green Cafe is situated next door to Lidls, and walking distance to the seaside town. We provide a selection of hot and cold food and drink, breakfasts, daily lunchtime specials, homemade cakes all at great prices. You can sit, relax and enjoy our service in our conservatory or green room that over look our beautiful award winning gardens and also our own bowling green. We are open 7 days a week 9.30am -3.30pm. Linkage Green cafe is owned by Linkage Community Trust a charity that supports adults with learning difficulties. Please pop in to see us……
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.