Sutton-on-Sea Beach (Lincolnshire)
Sutton-on-sea beach is a sandy, clean beach and a very peaceful spot ideal for families who want a quiet day out at the beach.
This beach is never crowded and has beach huts or chalets that you can hire to shelter in or just to store all the beach essentials that children need to have with them.
There is a large wreck of a ship lying just off shore so watch the signs indicating where it is. It’s a great beach for swimming and also has a bowling green close to the beach. There is also a miniature helicopter on the beach to wow the kids and the sands stretch right up the coast to Mablethorpe if you fancy a walk!
Deck chairs and windbreaks for hire, restaurant/cafe, toilets, disabled access, parking (Pay and display), seasonal lifeguards.
Sutton-on-Sea Beach is a Blue Flag Beach.
Sutton-on-Sea beach does not allow dogs between May to September.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Mablethorpe in Lincolnshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...