Enjoying an enviable location this park sits opposite a long stretch of dune-backed Blue Flag golden beach. Boasting a vast array of facilities with something to suit everyone this is an ideal choice for a seaside family holiday to remember.
Ideally situated for exploring the many family attractions in the area you are almost midway between Skegness and Cleethorpes. Pleasure Island Theme Park and historic Lincoln with its excellent shops and magnificent cathedral are both close by.
You’ll be spoilt for choice at Golden Sands. The heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools offer hours of splashing fun for all while a fishing lake multi-sports court go karts and kids clubs are just some of the all-weather activities available.
Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen included (except Standard)
- Bed linen available for hire at time of booking (in Standard accommodation only)
- Beds made up for your arrival (except Standard)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots cotsides and highchairs £12pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in Standard accommodation only)
Our weather forecast for Mablethorpe in Lincolnshire is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.