Skegness beach is probably Lincolnshire’s most renown beach, it’ Read more [...]
Hoseasons Southview Leisure Park Information
Hoseasons Southview Leisure Park nestles in acres of beautiful parkland boasting lakes greenery and wildlife on the edge of vibrant Skegness and is just a short drive to sandy beaches.
A superb array of facilities offers something to suit everyone while lively Skegness and the unspoilt beauty of the Lincolnshire Wolds are on your doorstep.
An eternally popular seaside destination the bustling town of Skegness plays host to numerous attractions. Together with its famous award-winning sandy beach a seal sanctuary and animal centre will appeal to kids of all ages while adults enjoy a variety of bars restaurants and shops.
A choice of caravans and three bedroom lodges set in acres of beautifully kept parkland.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots £15pw and £10 per short break each
- Highchairs and bed guards £10 each
- Pets £50pw or £30 per short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
For more information see the Hoseasons Southview Leisure Park website
Hoseasons Southview Leisure Park Reviews