West Kirby Beach
West Kirby beach is a sandy beach with views across to the mouth of the Dee Estuary and also the Hilbre Island which can be reached on foot from the beach.
At West Kirby you have Marine Lake that is a 5 feet deep, 52 acre enclosed man-made saltwater lake.
Facilities include car parking and toilets.
West Kirby Beach is dog friendly and allows dogs all year.
- Beach Water QualityWater samples are taken at regular intervals during the bathing season and at the end of the season the water quality is classified as:
- Excellent: the highest classification meaning the water is cleanest
- Good: generally good water quality
- Sufficient: meets minimum standards
- Poor: You are advised not to swim. The beach will stay open and an action plan should be in place to improve the water quality.
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Wirral in Merseyside is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Stay At …
Booking.com interactive map