Hoseasons Castaways Holiday Park (Norfolk)
Hoseasons Castaways Holiday Park boasts a wonderful setting overlooking the stunning North Norfolk coast this cosy little park sits in the peaceful village of Bacton-on-Sea. Many of Norfolk’s delights are within easy reach including the traditional resorts of Great Yarmouth and Cromer historic Norwich and the beautiful Broads.
With so much to see and do in the surrounding area Castaways makes a superb base for discovering this lovely county. After a day’s exploring the Jolly Roger bar offers the perfect place to unwind and relax before enjoying the fun-packed family entertainment.
A wide choice of two three and four bedroom holiday caravans and three bedroom lodges.
- Flat screen TV
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets £20pw each (max 1) (in specific accommodation only) – please note some accommodation will accept max 3 – please check when booking
- All non smoking accommodation
- 7 Day Weather Forecast
Our weather forecast for Bacton in Norfolk is split into two widgets. The first shows a timeline containing temperature, wind, sunrise/sunset and chance of rain, whilst the second shows the forecast for the week ahead including severe weather alerts when available.
- You may also like ...
In this 'you may also like' section we attempt to answer what else can I do? Here you have a list by order of being the closest some more beaches, things to see and do, places to eat and upcoming events.
- Where can I stay ...
Booking.com interactive map
- What do others think ...